12 Royals athletes sign at National Signing Day

Feb 1, 2017

Today, 12 HHS athletes inked where they will be going to college next year to take their next step in continuing their education and athletic careers.

The Royals had 12 seniors announcing their commitments to various NCAA Division I, II, and III schools.  

Of the seniors committing, seven are football, four are soccer, and one is wrestling.

For football, Deyon Campbell and Malik Lofton, both announced their commitment to play football at South Dakota State University. Boye Mafe announced his commitment to the University of Minnesota last night.

Additionally, for football, Kyle Miller and Andrew Myers, announced that they will be attending the College of St. Scholastica. Riley Allen will be attending University of Wisconsin Stout and lastly, Bennett Van Dellen, officially announced he will be attending Cornell University.

As for soccer, Jordyn Petty, announced her commitment to the University of Northern Iowa, Isabelle Olson, will be attending Bemidji State, Chance Douglass will be attending Truman State University and Ashley Akin, committed to Carnegie Mellon University.

For wrestling, Nate Johnson announced that he will be attending California Baptist University, a school who just recently joined Division-I.

Congratulations to all of the Royals seniors who committed today!