Spirit Week

Sep 26, 2018

Homecoming week is coming fast at HHS, and starting Monday the 24th through Saturday the 29th, the high school will be filled with spirit daily. The following is information on how to show your school spirit this homecoming season.

Sept. 24th is USA day, so show some patriotic passion by wearing red, white and blue, or anything with the American flag on it.

Sept. 25th is tourist day, and is a great opportunity to revisit summer fashions like floral patterns and sunglasses, or socks and sandals.

Sept 26th is pajama day, so no need to bother changing for school; just wear your cozy pj’s or bring along a fuzzy blanket.

Sept. 27th is denim day, so it’s time to break those fashion rules and bring it back to the 90s by wearing denim on denim, or just anything denim at all.

On Sept. 28th the Hopkins Royals will host the Chanhassen Storm for their homecoming game at 7 pm, at the HHS football field. Don’t forget to wear your class colors or Royals gear to school and to the homecoming game. Students, remember to bring your student ID in order to receive admission to the game.

Saturday Sept. 29th is the homecoming dance. The theme is out of this world/galaxy. The dance doors open at 7 pm, and the dance goes until 10pm. Food and drinks are not included in the dance experience. Tickets will be sold for $5 each and can be bought either in the main office or during lunch throughout spirit week.