Anticipation builds up as the senior class prepares to find out the senior party agenda

May 17, 2018

As the year comes to an end, the seniors will be leaving us. Traditionally, every year it is known that the senior class will host a party after graduation. This year the senior party will take place on June 7, 2018, immediately after graduation and the theme will be Route 66.

One of the most enjoyable things about the senior party is that it is a surprise to the graduates. When signing up, the only information given to the seniors is that it is going to be a fun lock-in party for grads to celebrate.

“I am really excited to go to the senior party because it is tradition at this school. I am also excited to see where the location is this year,” said Alex Bank, senior.

In addition to the tradition of the surprise location and events, it is also a way for students to possibly hang out with other students for the final time before moving onto other plans after high school.

“I am excited to see people at the senior party because it may be the last time I get to see some of these people before we go our separate ways after high school,” said Libby Fern, senior.

This year, the senior class party will cost $65. Scholarships are available for students who may in need.