Senior Spotlight: Yoseph Yisehak

May 29, 2019

Back to Article
Back to Article

Senior Spotlight: Yoseph Yisehak

Yoseph Yisehak, senior, is a well known at HHS. His charming personality and contagious laughter are just a few of the many things that make him so liked.

After graduation Yisehak plans on studying at the university of Minnesota Twin cities. Before he moves into the U of M he plans on taking an adventure of a lifetime with his family to Ethiopia on June 20th.

“I have only been to Ethiopia once and going back will be such a great experience,” said Yisehak.

Yisehak has been waiting his whole life for this trip, it will be his first visit since he was a younger kid and is looking forward to being able to fully experiencing the great Ethiopian culture and tourist destinations.

“I leave on June 20th for a whole month, I really look forward to seeing my family members and getting to dive a little bit deeper into the Ethiopian culture,” said Yisehak.

He looks forward to playing with some of the animals that wander around the towns, but leaving for a whole month will be hard.

“It is bitter sweet to say the least. I will be back for August, but I will miss out on spending my time running around Hopkins with my best friends,” said Yisehak.

Yisehak had an eventful year at Hopkins managing the girls varsity soccer team and participating in numerous volunteering opportunities.