Tuesday Taste: Crisp and Green

September 19, 2017

Back to Article
Back to Article

Tuesday Taste: Crisp and Green

Crisp and Green logo

Crisp and Green logo

Crisp and Green logo

A quick meal doesn’t always have to be an unhealthy one.  At Crisp and Green, in Wayzata, they value making smart life choices but understand that sometimes eating healthy takes can take longer than a quick meal that’s typically not great for you.  

Although Crisp and Green doesn’t have the largest menu, they make up for it with the amount of variability you can get with each salad or grain bowl.  Crisp and Green also offers vegan soups and smoothies, a kids menu and really good vegan rice krispie bars.

Over the past few months crisp and green has become one of my favorite restaurants because of the fact that I can eat something so delicious without feeling guilty after.  Everything in the restaurant is healthy for you so you really can’t go wrong.

My personal favorite salad on the menu is the Med-Remix. The Med-Remix has; Arugula, spinach, avocado, tomatoes, cucumbers, hummus, quinoa and kalamata olives.  This is the only vegan salad on the menu but you can customize your own salad to your own dietary needs.
I definitely recommend giving crisp and green a try if you’re ever in the mood for a quick bite to eat or a smoothie.  They never disappoint by always having fresh ingredients, friendly staff and amazing service. 

Rating: 10/10

755 East Lake Street, Suite 120
Wayzata, MN 55391

Home